Since I don’t have much to say lately, I thought to do this survey so you guys can get to know me a little better.
Three ways I am still a kid:
1. The littlest things make me happy.
2. I stay up til the wee hours of the night.
3. I grew up with no cable so whenever I’m up in college (free cable), I watch Disney and Nickelodeon like crazy!
Three ways I am already old:
1. I have injuries that come and haunt me at certain times.
2. I’m a homebody.
3. I’m not one to party hardy. Never really did.
Three things I want to do:
1. Find a good job once I graduate college.
2. Keep in touch with friends so I’m not ever lonely.
3. Own a Canon DSLR. (Plus anything else in my Bucket List.)
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “boy”:
1. I’m aggressive and competitive.
2. I’m not a big fan of shopping.
3. I love to play and watch sports.
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “girl”:
1. I love makeup and buy a lot of it (but rarely wear it out).
2. I complain about the way I look.
3. I get all happy seeing babies and cute animals.
Three things I want to try within the next three months:
1. Go to Whole Foods without parentals and buy what I want! haha
2. Throw a little (4-5 people) get together at my new apartment.
3. Join a gym (if I find one I really like).
Three things I like about myself:
1. My ability to be there for everyone no matter how long we’ve stopped talking.
2. Open minded .. listen to both sides of arguments and help them see the other person’s side.
3. How I can fit everything in my busy schedule.
Three of my everyday essentials:
Three things that scare me:
3. Being alone.