One post in December. ONE. I’ve been busy living life and not worry about having to update, read blogs, nor comment. No fault in that right? Plus, Rizzo has been a full time job!
As always, new year means a recap so let’s get to it!
- Reunion with Joanne. Love this girl!
- New Orleans for my 1st business trip and all I wrote about was the delicious food I ate. YUM.
- First wine tasting with Mallory, Lauren, and Samantha. Fun and memorable experience!
- Two lovebirds got married. Sadly they got divorced as well. But it was gorgeous while it lasted and was great seeing old acquaintances. Also the post where Mallory, Samantha, and I called ourselves The Powerpuff Girls.
- 1/2 year mark of starting my big girl job.
- Chris Cagle Concert.
- Chinese New Year. Year of the Snake.
- Lufkin to visit Michelle. I never see her and I miss her so much. Wish we never grew up so that all my friends were in one location.
- Liebster Award.
- Painting owls with Mallory and Samantha.
- The time I talked about having Zuco in my life at work. She’s made work a little more fun and because of her, able to open up more at work. Thanks, Zuco thought you probably won’t read this.
- First Green Beer!
- The cowboy with the unproportional body but gorgeous face.
- Got my eyebrows done for the first time. Big accomplishment. haha
- 2013 FTK Dance Marathon. 18 hours of standing. I rather work it than “dance” it.
- 1st time setting foot in Cloud Cafe. And that little laptop I bought last year is no longer alive. Wahhh time for a new one!
- Walk With Me 5k.
- One of the best birthdays to date. Love my family and friends! Just a few of those friends.
- Sissy and BIL got married!
- Self hosted and changed my blog name from Mouthwatering Morsel to Al Forno Mementos.
- Officially owned one whole set of a television series. ONE TREE HILL. DURH!
- Joined the Ray-Ban Club. Polarized and all. Never going back.
- One year at my big girl job.
- Josh Abbot Band!
- Kemah Boardwalk Mini Vacation with the Fams.
- Liebster Award!
- Finally watched Harry Potter series. I was missing out for sho.
- Graphic Designed some things for money!
- Always thankful to be able to have a chance to hold a little life in my hands.
- Oregon with Mum to visit Sissy and BIL! Day 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!
- One of my dear old friend got engaged and I made an Engagement “Basket” for her! Wedding is set for May 2014! I cannot wait!
- Probably my only deep post and it’s all about Finding My Balance. One of the reasons I stepped away from blogging for a little while.
- Rizzo came into my life. Probably the only thing worth mentioning for December!
- I did go to Austin and ate at some restaurants which I hope to post about in the near, near future. Also got to go to Happy Hour and dinner on the 30th with Mallory, Lauren, Jared, and Stephen. Always great company.
Let’s see what 2014 brings! 🙂
Stay Positive & Think Good Thoughts!