- Staring a New Blog and 2011 New Year Resolution: Post up a different dish twice a month if not even more and continue this blog until next year. I have continued to post and it’s all thanks to y’all. Thank you!
- Changed New Years Resolutions: make one new dish a month. Though I did end up with 12 new dishes, it wasn’t made once a month. But we will count it.
- First Chinese New Years not with the family and spending it other than in Houston.
- Made caramel from scratch for the first time.
- Started reaching out to the Blog World. Thank you for everything y’all!
- Appreciated everything in my life after reading Miss Alabama USA, Madeline Mitchell’s story.
- Having my first Magnum Ice Cream since coming to the states.
- Best friend from high school, Alyssa, got engaged.
- Had my first OOIAJ!
- Finished my C25K!
- Finally posting up my Bucket List.
- Signed up for Pinterest! Find me @cripple15.
- My Very First Giveaway!
- Holding Baby Katherine.
- Went to the Inaugural 2011 Houston Beer Fest.
- Amanda’s Birthday Weekend where I wore a skirt without tights for the first time, staying out so late in Houston for the first time, and sleeping somewhere overnight in Houston for the first time.
- First Houston Restaurant Week at Le Mistral with the mum!
- Winning my first Giveaway from Lauren from Team Giles.
- Having my first dinner party at my new apartment.
- UTSA’s Inaugural Football Game.
- De Lorenzo getting my hair done professionally and walking down the “runway”.
- My very own popcorn machine that I use on the daily … almost.
- Finding The Country Network.
- First Halloweekend spent with the brother and his friends. Found a picture of myself enjoying my first bratwurst from that night.
- Opening a wine bottle without a wine opener …
- Spending Thanksgiving weekend and Mum’s birthday with family, and Brother’s birthday with him and his friends.
Wow. This year has gone by so quickly! And so many things happened. I am happy I started documenting my life here because I wouldn’t have realized how wonderful my life is.
Next post? My 2012 New Years Resolution.
Keep a lookout. Until then, Happy New Year!
What are your New Years Resolutions?