But I still went out and RAN!
Okay I lied. More like got off my butt, ran and walked.
Better than nothing right?
I did 1.15 mi. with a super horrible time.
Things I learned/realized while running:
- Never throw away everything you did in the summer training to run a 5k; it is always harder to get back on track.
- My fracture is still there … whoops. Oh well.
- If I motivate myself with some things (that I will not share), I can make it through.
- I have less than 5 months to whip myself into shape.
- Over all, I’m doing this for myself, but if it wasn’t for the promise I made on my blog that I will strap on my running shoes today, I never would have done so.
- Also, I was thinking of Rachael all this time and didn’t want to disappoint her. Ever since college started again, I blogged way less than I use to but I know she’s always there reading (hopefully) and encouraging me. Thanks chica!
I did a lot of Christmas shopping and helped my mum find presents for people as well.
I stumbled on this baby at TJ Maxx. Yes it’s Jillian Michaels and I loathe her but there are exercise cards, circuit training cards and training technique cards inside.
I realized these makes me workout more than videos do. I am not sure why.
Maybe because I don’t have to listen to her voice …
Anyway, I am thinking of doing them on my off days from running.
Let’s see how that goes.
Let’s see how long it’ll take till I fall of the bandwagon again.