2013 New Year Resolution Recap:
- Lose 25+ lbs or at least some weight.
Lost 11 lbs and counting!
- Live healthier. Eating …. working out. Yah know. Same old same old.
Right on track. Though the working out got slacked when Rizzo came into my life.
- PR on my 5k even if it is just one minute.
- Be a better blogger by not slacking off as much and reaching out more.
Committed by getting my own domain and changing my blog up. Decided to let got for a bit because I was too consumed. I hope now that it’s a new year, I’ll be back and at ‘em.
- Dress better because I look like a grandma when I’m at work.
Getting better … takes time!
- Hello over humongous pores! I need to better my skin routine.
Slowly … so so slowly.
- As much as I love being one of the guys I love being a girl. I just have to be less lazy and just be more like a girl.
Still waiting for the girl to come out.
So now we move on to 2014 Resolutions.
- Continue to lose weight.
- Never give up on blogging.
- Volunteer more.
- Stay in touch with friends. Especially those getting married.
- Cross a few more things off my Bucket List!
I’m not sure what else. Making resolutions are getting harder as you get older.
Here’s to New Year, New Memories!
Happy New Year’s Eve, lovelies!