Is it weird to say I’ve never had a deviled egg before until now? As stated in the previous post of happy cooking with friends, Isabel contributed the recipe for deviled eggs. Now that I know how to make them, I can taste the fatness running through my veins. Mmm … yummy fatness.
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- Hard boil eggs and cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
- slip out yolks and mash well with a fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Fill whites with yolk mixture, heaping it up lightly. (Some opt the piping bag method.)
- Dash of paprika on top.
Paprika and relish is put on for taste so you can put on as much as you want. I love a heap of both. Super easy recipe.