My friends and I had a get-together and we made a lot of foods including this recipe Yelena gave me awhile back which has always been a hit.
- 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Mix
- 2 cans whole corn, drained
- 2 cans sweet creamy corn
- 1 medium container of sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- grated yellow cheese
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave. Put all the ingredients together except the cheese and mix together.
- Butter a 9×13 inch pan. Pour batter in and put into a 375° oven for 45 minutes, uncovered. (Look at it like a cake to make sure it’s done. 5 minutes interval if needed.)
- Once it’s done, remove from the oven and put cheese on top and cover with foil. Let it sit. The cheese will melt with the heat. If you’re leaving it out, keep the foil on top.
It doesn’t look appetizing but I promise it’s delicious! Try it with other vegetables like broccoli. It’ll taste just as yummy!