Remember that time I wrote my One Month Anniversary?
Well, today marks my one year. Gah, time has definitely flew by. And my feelings I wrote about in the one month has changed.
Here’s a quick update on how things are going:
- I’ve grown closer to Wacko (who I’ve known for 6+ years now), Zuco, and Tony. They’re a family so it’s kind of cool to hang out with their family and friends. Get to know them outside of work.
- My team is still amazing … minus some people like B.A.B. but I can live if B.A.B. is civil enough.
- Happy Hours are getting more inappropriate sometimes but I guess when you’re out of the office, anything goes. Still getting use to that.
- Fruit: still free and still delicious.
- I still think I’m super lucky to have a job. My fear is that I can lose it very easily so I try and work my hardest. Sometimes I get intense so I need to pull back from that.
I’m planning to buy a book about my line of work so I can understand it better. It’ll be $130 well spent … hopefully.
Thinking about going back to school is … tough. But hopefully I figure it out soon. Yes. I’ve been studying GRE … well I bought the book. The studying hasn’t started yet.
Now to maybe reward myself. What shall I get? Hmm … possibilities.