This is the second time I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award (first since I’ve transferred over to Al Forno Mementos!). And this time it’s from Emily from Sweet Summer Smiles. Thank you Emily!! I love your blog! I read EVERY SINGLE POST from her. Even if I’m backed up by blogs. Check her out if you haven’t already!
I actually didn’t know this till I was reading Emily’s post that the Liebster’s Award is for those with less than 200 followers! Anyway, RULES:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about self.
- Answer 11 questions nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (best you can). Bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for them to answer.
- Let all bloggers know that they’ve been nominated! (You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you – because I would totally nominate Emily!)
11 Facts About Me:
- I need help being more of a girl. I wish I was more fashionable and done up. Need to be less lazy.
- Stripped performances. No, not naked people – acoustic versions of songs.
- I would love to be a wedding/event planner, graphics designer, and a thespian.
- Love baking & cooking for others.
- Miss high school days but being able to buy stuff I want isn’t so bad.
- I watch a lot of YouTube beauty channels like Zoella’s. I wish I had a British accent. Zoella’s Blog.
- I love organizing everything … but my room. I am redecorating and cleaning my room at the moment!
- Feet – keep them to yourself.
- I’m told I’m a perfectionist … I sometimes can be.
- I love arts and crafts. I just wish more of my friends would do it with me.
- I just want to buy EVERYTHING.
11 Questions From Emily:
1. How would you describe your personality?
Amazeballs. JK. Outgoing but shy at times. Loyal. Tough but sensitive. Sarcastic. … the list can go on. Describing myself is kind of hard.
2. Why did you start blogging?
It started out as a place to document recipes I’ve made to restaurants I’ve tried to now blogging about my “daily” shenanigans while learning to live an actively healthy life. Pretty much my diary.
3. What is your favorite snack?
White Cheddar Popcorn … I just bought some yesterday. Yikes.
4. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and why?
Hong Kong. Family and I just love that you walk everywhere and can reach places faster.
5. What is your favorite activity outside of health and fitness?
Anything having to do with music and makeup.
6. What is the food you eat most often?
Any vegetables pretty much.
7. What makes you happy?
You. Those that are happy. Those that achieve their dreams. Those that do good deeds for the sake of helping others in need.
8. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Someone with an amazing personality, willing to help others … the usual.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chinese Soap Operas.
10. What is your favorite book and TV show?
Book: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
TV Show: One Tree Hill & Friends.
11. What is your favorite lyric from a song?
I found this song in 2008 and this song has helped me through a lot no matter what situation. I hold this song dear to my heart. Listen to it. Love it.
“But down the road the sun is shining
In every cloud there’s a silver lining
Just keep holding on (just keep holding on)
And every heartache makes you stronger
But it won’t be much longer
You’ll find love, you’ll find peace
And the you you’re meant to be
I know right now that’s not the way you feel
But one day you will.” – One Day You Will, Lady Antebellum
11 Bloggers I nominate:
If you’ve already been nominated, I’m sorry!! As well as if you have more than 200 followers … I tried!! These are just some of the blogs I read every single time.
- Blake from One Eighty
- Brittany from Blissful Britt
- Emily from Build Your Bliss
- Kym from Live Love Laugh Lift
- Andrea from Andrea Out Loud
- Corrie Anne
- Lauren from Girl and Pup
- Courtney from Star Systemz
- Kate from Quarter Century Southern Living
- Reflections of a College Girl
- Sunnie from Modern Girl Nutrition
11 Questions for Bloggers I Nominated:
- Describe your happiest childhood memory.
- Who do you talk to every day?
- What does your family and friends think about your blogging?
- Sausage or bacon?
- What is the first item on your wish list?
- Favorite TV show at the moment?
- What is your go to dinner?
- Three favorite online shopping websites?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
- Favorite quote.
- What is the best and worst about blogging?
Hopefully someone of the bloggers answers this because I LOVE reading these things!!